Monday, July 11, 2011

One thing I've learn today..

If you will make the decision that you don’t mind being inconvenienced or interrupted, God can use you.-Joyce Meyer

To be honest.. I HATE BEING INTERRUPTED! If you know me since I was young, especially my best best friend Josephine Chang can tell you.. that I hate, really hate being interrupted by anyone especially when I'm focusing on doing my maths! LOL.. I remembered getting soooo angry and worked up because she interrupted me while I was doing my maths homework in class.. I literally shouted at her and she got a shock of her life! but she waited for me to finish my one question and then i turned to her and apologized.. I was sorry but I really cannot stand it when someone broke my chains of thoughts!! I get very very frustrated about it!.. I was like on a roll adn suddenly you stop me.. AAArrrrrrrggggggg... I'm very "pek ceh" one lor.. So, in the ends, she understands and have never interrupted me while I was busy doing my maths homework.. (i know what you are thinking.. Home work lar.. do at home lar.. LOL) It's my personal preference lar to do it in school.. aiyo..ahahah doesn't matter :) it's ok..

but when I looked at my life.. I think I've been pretty much interrupted because of the choices that I've made and the doors that was closed/opened to me. It has been really different in how I have planed my life to be.. I think I have never regretted any of my decisions and the choices I've made... well.. some mistakes yes lar.. I've paid for my mistakes but thank God it's not a huge one... my God is a God of second chances! (or 70x70x7 chances too) I don't even know how I got here today... I just know what I need to do then and just do it.. Where ever God leads me, I will go.. Some of us think too much, some of us think too little.. I like to consider myself thinking just right :D ahahahaha.. Shalom to everyone!!!

No comments: