Monday, December 10, 2007

Give you all chance to get to know me more :P

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
name: Susana Mayong AKA Mrs. Toh :P
birth date: 23/5/1978
eye colour: Hitam
hair colour: Ogirinal = super Black
right or left: right

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
my heritage: half Kadazan half Chinese = Sino-kadazan
my fears: certain insects
my weaknesses: perfectionist
my perfect pizza: peperonni... nyum....

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
my thoughts 1st waking up: aaw so cute.. Minie and Daisy slept with me tonight..
my bedtime: 12-1 a.m
my most-missed-memory: Childhood memories :)

LAYER 4: MY PICK
pepsi or coke: coke
single or grouped dates: grouped dates..
Addidas or Nike: none
tea or nestea: tea
chocolate or vanilla: CHOCOLATE!!
cappucino or coffee: coffee

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
smoke: Nah
curse: Super seldom..
take a shower: yes
have a crush: now? yes.. my husband
think u've been in love: ahahaha i dun think i need to ans this.. :)
go 2 skul: in the pass.. yes.. love it too...
wanna get married: Just got married
believe urself: of course
think ur a health freak: not really

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
drank alcohol: guilty
gone to da mall: yup.. love to shop!!
been on stage: since a kid
eaten sushi: oooo... love it!!
dyed ur hair: ahahaha many times with diff colors :)

LAYER 7: HAVE U EVER...
played a stripping game: yes!! ahaha with a bunch of crazy nut case girls...
changed who u were to fit in: huh... nope!!! NEVER!!!

LAYER 8: AGE UR HOPING...
to b married: 29
to ride a motorbike: i know how to ride liao.. no practice only..

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
best eye colour: black
best hair colour: black
best hair style: anything best suits him
short or long hair: no difference

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE U DOING....
a minute ago: working
hour ago: working
4-5 hours ago: working
1 month ago: working
year ago: working

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
i love: God's Creation
i feel like: going home soon.
i hate: The Devil!!
i hide: My temper
i miss: my grandparents, parents, family and frens far far a way....
i need: to go home now

LAYER 12: TAG 5 PPL!
>>> Nic
>>> Jerrica
>>> Jon
>>> Jenny Yap
>>> Jenny Yap (yes you.. must do :P

No comments: