Monday, July 12, 2010

........

I dun have a title for this post.. Feeling sad..
.
The last time we saw him was when he was preaching on Sunday... The minute I saw him, he reminded me of my mother.. I was worried and asked a friend about his condition.. but my friend was optimistic thus I should believe that he will be fine..
.
Yesterday, he left and went home to the Lord, some of my buddies was there to visit him and saw him go.. So brave...
.
When my mother took her last breath.. .......
.
I was sleeping next to her.. I didn't want to leave her that night.. then my brother woke me up in tears and said.. "Mom is going off.".. then I called her a few times, told her not to worry and saw her took her last breath.. It was the most painful moment in my life.. I cannot imagine seeing such incident again and I rather die first before anyone else, that I hold dear, to go like tt..
.
Pastor Loo... we'll miss you.. You know wht I remember most about you?
Your smile...

No comments: