Friday, March 18, 2011

Breakfast at home..

The first dish i was able to cook was a yummy one! ahahaha.. but I use the electric multi cooker to cook a yummy breakfast! Thanks to Carmen Chang's family gift on our wedding day.. :D It is such a blessing!!! I'm so blessed in deed.. I also wanna thank my family n close frens + leaders, youth and parents who donated some money for us to repair our kitchen.. I thank the Lord for all of you.. for your kindness and understanding.. :)
.
Wanna see how my breakfast looks like?? :D

Tadah!!!~~~~~ The one on top is mine.. obviously.. the one with some veggie is always mine :P

the one on the bottom is hubby's one lor.. Alex n Melissa ate from my plate.. :)

ahehehe... Alexander is waiting to take the becon.. We dun always have this for breakfast lar.. only once a while.. a small treat for all the hard work hubby had dun.. :) cook something nice lor..
.
A simple breakfast can make me happy :) I thank Jesus!!!

No comments: