Friday, May 11, 2012

It's Friday already???

Haha time really flies when we r having such a good time... I was thinking how come today my FB frens is all saying TGIF... So funny, later only I realized that coz its Friday lar... Durh??? I tot today is Monday pulak.. Haha blur lar.

It has been a good holiday :) God is good.. I hv enjoyed it to the fullest doing what I needed to do n spend time with family... New work gonna start soon, new challenges is on its way n as we are almost in the middle of the year, we hv so much things to do with so little time left to spare..

I hope I will be able to spend enough time with my family when I start my new work.. I hope I can excel in my new job... Nevertheless I am going to do my best... I wanna be more discipline n more organize.. I must set time to spend with God.. I just cannot hv a good day without committing it to Him... Everything I hv is because of His blessing... Even this small doll I got for my princess, it's a blessing from God... :) thank you Jesus.. You are truly awesome!!!

No comments: