Monday, October 14, 2013

Such a blessing..

I haven't been posting much lately have I.. Hahaha I cannot be so lazy!!! *slap hand. :p i keep having ideas about writing something but I have couldn't like just take my phone out and write it coz i got 2 toodlers who needs my attention, even when I was cooking dinner or even when I was in the car doing nothing I have to entertain and talk to them coz they just need me to.. I need more time!!! Oh dear... 

Yesterday, Sunday, we had a fantastic service.. I was touched by pastor Ari's message and God's message that I am now praying for specific purpose.. For myself this round coz I have been praying for others for so long I forget if I don't take care of myself, I am no good to anyone (not that I stop praying for others entirely, I think tts not cool. But I do need to focus on my relationship with Christ right now.) I need to get back on track to the basic and the fundamentals.. I really really need to and must.. 

No comments: