Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New year Ya'll!!!

Its gonna be a great 2008!!!!!

2007 has been tough for me.. So many uncertainty and stress. Gone through farewells, retrenchments (twice in my company), wedding preparation and ministries demands.. Oh boy, what a year! :0 I'm really glad though.. from all the turmoil, hard work and persistence. I think I made it through.. God has been truly wonderful to me and Nigel in 2007.. more than words can say :) too much had happened. It was bad in the beginning but God always turned it around and made it better.. if not great :) We truly do not deserve the blessings but God gave without being Kedekut.. We truly love you God..

Looking back, I do not regret any of my decisions.. accept things tt I may have done tt hurt ed someone.. I dunno, may be i have uttered some nasty comments and hurt u guys or gals out there.. I'm truly sorry. I dun think i mean to but do confront me if I had.. I truly want to make things right with you... :)

As I say good bye to my single hood in 2007 and looking forward to my marriage life in 2008, I'm overwhelmed with anticipation of what God is going to do next.. In my Walk with Him, In my relationship with Nigel and family members, with Frens & church members (NLRC Cheras), in my Ministry (CPY & worship) and in my career (Corbis).. WOW!!! I really dunno.. I pray no matter what happens, GOD will give me the power, strength, wisdom and love to go through it all.

It's going to be a challenging 2008! and Nigel & I are all geared up for it! We hope we may love as much as God has loved us.. We hope we may show the kind of love GOD has showed us.. to u who are reading this and those around us.. yes even those tt may not like us. (Nigel dun really bother, to him 'dun like dun like lar' ahahaha):( But he is full of gratitude and thanks giving to Our Lord Jesus.. Who has help us in our time of need..

"We love because He first loved us... " ! John 4:19

No comments: