Thursday, February 14, 2008

Gifts :)

There are 3 types of people who gives gifts. One gives based on what they cherish most; the second, what the receiver needs and the third, what they can afford :)

Which one are you?

Some of us are very consistent, means that our gifts would always be either one of the above.. While some of us differ depending on the person we are giving the gifts to.

Any other comments on how we decide on our gifts for others? Leave a comment :)

For me, it really depends on the person I am giving the gift to.. if i know my fren well enough and i can afford my fren's wishes. Then I would get something my fren needed.. if not.. i can only give what I can afford, and useful.

(Sorry Nic, can't get you a bigger flat screen TV you wanted :P and neither can i afford to get you a new sport car.. ahaha.. )

No comments: