Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tagged by Stephanie.. anyone notice there is no Q17? ahahaha

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
1. what is the most important thing in your life?God, family & Friends
2. If you can turn into anyone, who do you wish you can turn into?I’m always try to be more like Jesus, but may be if only I can turn into Mother Teresa, Gandhi, or Martin Luther King would be just fine :P
3. What are you afraid to lose the most now?Now ah.. My baby..
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
To live, there is no place lie home; to travel, love to go around the world; to find peace & quiet, in God’s presence.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?More young people around the world will love Christ with all their heart, soul and spirit! Anywhere around the world! The poor, the rich and the average.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?I believe that if we stand at the right angle and the moisture in the sky and the sun light shine at the right direction… we will see the rainbow.
7. If you are a superhero/heroine, who would you be and why?Mind reader- Xavier (X-Men), because knowledge is Power.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?Mission fund, buy a new house and invest the rest (if there is anything left :P)
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?I’ve already found the one I love and he confessed to me heeheehee and besides I’m a lady, and I think I am worth going after rather then the other way around.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.She ah, responsible, willing to learn from mistakes and loves God very much.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?Faithful, loving, Patience, funny, and his priority should be as follow: God, me, Children, family, friends… we must love laughing together and enjoying each others company… even if its only watching TV or a Movie.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?Hate is such a strong word… I hate injustice; I hate lies and deceptions; I hate unfaithfulness, disloyalty and betrayal.
13. What is your ambition?To be successful in God’s eye
14. If you have a flaw, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?Don’t mind people telling me of my flaws with respect and love. I am still learning to accept criticisms but there may be a debut for I need to be won over and not forced to believe.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?My relationship with My God, My love ones and those that I came to meet…
16. What would you most want to achieve right now?Get a promotion! By God and by man.
18. Who Do you respect the most?
Jesus, coz He went through unnecessary suffering and pain for everyone’s sake. Those that suffered in the war, poverty, and plagues and still living a life full of hope, love and peace.
19. What would you want to be after you're dead?A spirit that will be eternally with Jesus.
20. What makes you different?You wouldn’t get another Susana Bte Mayong from birth; Susana Magdalene Mayong after baptism and Susana Magdalene Toh after marriage… ahahah you can ask my childhood Friend Josephine Chang, Cousin Slyvia Voon, Old friends Yee Vun, Yee Lin, Phillis, Siaw Ching, Kong, Ex Collegue Lydia Yee, Christopher Lim, Mas Aliana, Maizura, Siew Fung, Uni Friends Wei Cheng, Wai Teng, Suh Wei, Lim Chin, Teresa etc……

I tag those that has not been tagged with this lar har.. i wanna tag Jeremy, Wai wai, michelle poon, Sandra, Kenneth, Nicholas Wong TL, Abby and Erwin...

No comments: