Friday, October 23, 2009

Verbs about my relationship with God:

Love
When I die, I hope my tomb stone would write

Jesus loves you. Yea you! I’m talking to you. Yea! You standing in front of my tomb stone!”

LOL.. One of the hardest act of grace and kindness is to Love.. When we forgive, we love.. When we let go, we love.. When we obey, we love.. When we sacrifice, we love.. When just listen, we love.. When we strife (for someone), we love.. When we pray, we love.. When we care, we love.. When we persevere, we love.. When we give, we love.. When we endure, we love.. When we trust, we love.. When we leave the men alone when they are not thinking about anything, we love :D We tries to understand (even if we really don’t), we love..

Passionate
I am passionate about many things.. but the most important is not things at all.. they are ppl in my life.. that made a difference in my whole being.. Passion for Jesus that I live my live according (as much as I could) to His word.. in hope that when we meet face to face He will say to me,

“You have run a great race, Susana Magdalene! I’m proud of you, my anak (LOL)! Come and join me.” ..

Jesus drives me! His promises provokes me! His love moved me! His life, inspire me! His spirit, transformed me! Passion for the things Christ called me to do.. Anything he calls me to do.. to choose Him first and I mean first was the hardest act of passion yet filled with conviction and determination, I choose Jesus..

Compassionate
Because I’m such an emotional person… my weakness as well as my strength I suppose.. I have compassion for my family that I pray and consider them the closest people that could know me inside out.. in hope that one day I will see them together in the place where God is in eternity.. family does not mean only blood related, friends who are closer than my own blood, they are family to me.. In my heart and spirit, I always have compassion for troubled teens coz I was a troubled teen too.. I know I can be a miracle for someone someday… (nightmare for others.. akakakaka.. all in the line fo duty!) as I believe I am called to be.. a nightmare… NO LAR!!!!!~~ akakakaka…. may be a nobody to the world, but somebody to you.. (Yea you! I’m talking to you! Yea you reading this post :P)


Inspirational
God is such an inspiration tomy life that I can’t stop learning and growing (in tears and joy) in His presence and in everything that I do.. daily! God is in everything I do.. In His word, in the music that I hear, in the smiles of my darlings, in the lives of friends and the struggles of teenagers, etc. He inspire me to be better, to see with His heart and not with my own eyes.. (sometimes I wish I don't coz then I feel I know too much.. knowing doesn't make us wise… is when we execute the knowledge in God’s Spirit that knowledge becomes wisdom.) To understand people around me even when I don’t, To feel wht He feels, to know what He knows.. especially what is in God’s heart..

Transforming
How can someone say that they love Jesus but their lives did not change at all!? Where got such thing? Nonsense! A life without transformation is a live without Jesus.. (Don’t persecute me when I say that, please..) If our lives is not changed then something is truly wrong! Either (I dun wanna way it) or we did not love Jesus enough to let go of our OLD self, our old ways, our old mind set/thinking? Make sense?

Re 2:21 I gave her time to repent, but she would not turn away from her immorality.

Look at the lives of all who have been touched by God.. Not one is not transformed.. none.. Many dunno how I was transformed because many thought that I was always nice.. I am nice (i think but just being nice ain't gonna make me who I am today).. and insecure, confuse, indecisive, naive, paranoid, hot tempered, emotional and much more.. but God gave me confidence, gave me hope and strength and joy.. Most of all His love and life on the cross.. how can anyone be the same again..

Jesus loves you! Yea! YOU!!!”

No comments: