Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have news for you...

.. I am pregnant.. so bare with me :D
~
Yup! I'm about 7 weeks pregnant... please dun ask me if I wish for a boy or a girl... I'll have any gender God decides to bless me with.. dun mind having another boy or having a girl would also be nice.. i know Nigel would like to have a girl and I have prayed to have a girl also ( long time ago...) :D
~
So it's really up to God to bless us with another boy or a girl this time.. You can never guess when is my expected due date... I am amazed myself... ahahahaha.. it's on 23rd May 2010... Yup!!! On my birthday!!! akakakaka... what a great present ei?!! Normally for natural birth it wouldn't be so precise one lar.. but then it's funny to know that the EDD is on my birthday.. akekekeke..
~
I'm sure you have some questions for me.. Am I ready? How am I feeling? How's Nigel going to cope? etc? work ler?
~
I am ready to have another child.. not becuase i'm not the one taking care of them at home.. (i dun mind staying at home by the way.. no problem being a stay at home mom..) But i need to work outside since hubby is working at home and he could take care of the children while i'm out at work.. I'm glad that I'm getting a second blessing.. just wished my mom could be here to lend a listening ear...
~
I feel great!! having know that I am Pregnant.. i know it's a bit early.. My son is not even 1 yar old yet and now I'm pregnant.. but if I want to have more kids I think I should have them a bit ealier.. I'm not getting any younger you know :P that's my emotional state but my physical state is not so good... the nauses every morning and evening is really bad... i'm continue to pray that I will have wisdom to take the right food so I wouldn't get too sick.. i feel tired easily.. and get up really late... (Thank God Alexander will still continue to sleep when we dun get up so early).
~
I know Nigel will be able to handle things when it comes... he is always more composed and calm when doing anything... I need that in a man.. he has his day out with frens too once a while so it's all good..
~
Work has been alright for now.. I just wished i could feel much better to do a better job and not take leave so much... but wht to do.. the spirit is willing but the body is weak.. must take care of our body.. As for ministry, I still see a lot that needs to be done.. but like I always say.. their individual growth is what God is really after... they personal relationship with Jesus and among the brothers and sisters in Christ is really what matters and are they bearing good fruits or not, is what we the mentors need to focus on... Young Ppl will always be my first calling and a long term one.. (unless God ask me to do something else...... nah... not a chance.... aaahahahahaha.... at least not now...)

1 comment:

Wai Wai said...

Susana, congratulation once again!!?