Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Depapepe - Canon

Now only I come across this video.. I'm so out dated I suppose.. but i'm glad eventhough I was late still I was manage to listen to this wonderful piece.. Thank you God for the wonderful Music of the world!!! My heart is filled with Hope and Joy coz the music brings that into my heart.. with the help of the Holy Spirit as well.. I'm sure.. It's just beautiful music.. I can't help but cry and smile a little all at the same time.. :P

The guy on the left, the one strumming.. feels like Ben is playing :D and the one on the right, feels like Julian... one would be so siok with the song that you can just see it on his face while the other with all the wonderful tunes, still remain cool and steady.. still with the same expression... ahahaha.. (ok but my frens wouldn't wear short pants on stage like tt and pull up their sock so high.. If they do.. I will grab them on the collar and say "WHAT Did you do to Ben/Julian??? You better confess before I call the Police!!!" and ask Nigel to sit on them until they confess to a crime.)

I know... it's not funny... no joke! Someone taking your fren and trying to be them is not a laughing matter wei..!

Life is fill with much Love, Joy and Hope.. Never loose any of this for eventhough life on earth may be short... it's not going to be easy.. May all of you who listen to this piece be filled with love, joy and hope...

Thanks to Jacky Yap for sharing this on his facebook long time ago.. Sharing never grows old..

No comments: