Friday, September 11, 2009

Mother Teresa Quotations.. Just wanna share this..

Service to Humanity: Mother Teresa Quotations

Get to know the poor in your country. Love them. Serve them.

God: Mother Teresa Quotations

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.

On Abortion: Mother Teresa Quotations

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers.

On Poverty: Mother Teresa Quotations

The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.

On Service to Humanity: Mother Teresa Quotations

If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.

On Service to Humanity: Mother Teresa Quotations

It is a kingly act to assist the fallen.

On Love: Mother Teresa Quotations

It is not how much you do, but how much love you put into the doing that matters.

On Love: Mother Teresa Quotations

Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.

No comments: