Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CPY Games..

Is it really very difficult to organize a short ice breaker?
.
Of course it is!!!! without any planning, it will be a disaster!!!
.
So is the games that makes the session fun or is it the people playing the games?
.
Of course it is the PEOPLE that made it fun lar.. not the games..
.
So with a FUN and RIGHT attitude, any games can be fun and crazy :D
.
Coz I'm sure if I'm in the game and you all see me enjoying myself.. everyone else enjoys it also..
.
RIGHT GUYS!!???
(you better say yes or else I'm gonna call u out for coffee..
...kidding kidding...hahaha)
.
So wht game is this? just a simple fact finding game... ahahah i write something about you behind your back :P
.
I wish I could play.. I was busy talking to James and His Mentor about Insurance.. Anyone needs anything from ING? Lemme know.. I'll intro you James.. His mentor got 10 years experience in this industry d.. so no harm meeting up...
.
This game was actually invented by Joanna Chan, Nicholas wife.. :D We had it one day for our CG, you remember or not Joanna? :D
.
Look at the train of ppl trying to write their thoughts about their frens.. stand, sit, stand sit stand sit..
.
Why so long one Jenny... Faster lar..
.
Still there?? ahahaha.. how many points you write for Stephanie?
.
It looks like the saying " I scratch you back you scratch mine" :P

No comments: