Sunday, September 27, 2009

FarmVille..

Nigel is really loving FarmVille... He and his very good fren James is really having a go at it.. NON-STOP!!! FarmVille was nice when it lasted lar... It a bit waste of time now that we just click the mouse to plant or harvest... I tried to use a more creative way to make it interesting like planting it in patterns or words.. but alas... it's still boring.. especially when the online speed is not helping at all.. sad sad case..
.
Well, I'm not a gaming person anyway.. so it's ok.. I dun loose anything... :D Just find another better hobby lar.. ahaha..
.
So I got myself reading again... Bought a book call "A praying Wife".. Some ppl may start to ask, so wht's wrong with your husband? ahahahaha.... Since you need to pray for him, some more get a book on it.. akekeke.. no lar.. I think this book is really for the wife rather than for the husband... means I think something wrong with me...that's why I got the book... coz I dunno how to pray for my husband.. that I need a book to teach or share with me how to.. :D
.
I learn that a lot of times our attitude towards everything must be right.. Our heart must be correct... intention must be pure... to be able to do the right thing.. I read this wife that tried to nag at her husband to start something... and when she realizes that it will NEVER work, she tried praying for him... but it didn't change straight away... she waited for 2 long years then only she saw some changes... 2 YEARS!!! that's pretty long if you ask me.. still.. her new learnt attitude humbled me... sometimes even as we prayed for a life time, we may not see it happened with our own lives, we still need to pray for our husband.. (and not nag at them.) that's the attitude we must have when we pray for our husband.. pray without expecting in return but pray because it is the right thing to do...

No comments: