Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hmm... peace n quiet...

I took a lot of photos here at Butterfly Park years ago with my friend Jane..
We just went there for a day trip and take photos.. LOL.. it was really a lot of fun..
I love most of the photos taken there.. and once a while I will take out some of it and
just remember the lovely flowers there..

Thanks to my Sister-in-law, her hubby n his family who bought hubby the camera..
If not, we wouldn't be able to enjoy the beautiful photos that I've taken all the years..
we are truly grateful and appreciate the wonderful gift..
We cherished all the photos we have and going to take :)

It's raining now.. It's gloomy outside.. and we can hear the thunder..
but we are warm and cozy inside our home.. with pillows n blankets around..
Alexander is asleep, Melissa is about, Daisy n Minnie taking a nap..
I'm here savoring the moment of serenity and peace..

I love the peace and quiet..
..but most of the time..
..Peace will do when there is no quiet..
~Thank You Lord~

No comments: