Monday, April 11, 2011

I miss the beach...

I miss the beach!!! I miss visiting the beauty God has made for us to enjoy and cherish!!

I want to go for a holiday!! I want to get out of my daily routine life..

Not that I'm complaining, I love it most of the time..

It's just that I miss the calm and relaxing moment

the beauty of the world God had made for us to enjoy..

I just miss sitting under the shade, in the breeze on a beautiful evening..

with some tea and cakes in case I get hungry..




When I was a little girl, I always do tt when ever I get the time to, since I stayed next to a river and there are trees every where.. I remembered falling asleep on a fruit tree one afternoon.. (yes, ON the tree..) with the soft wind blowing gently and the sun shine brightly.. It was just beautiful and wonderful..



May be I'll get to enjoy that one day (soon) but even if I have to wait a long while..

I will.. coz it is worth it.. To be able to enjoy God's creativity and His beauty, is awesome..

I want to share the experience of loving and appreciating God's creation with my children..

and teach them to take care of the environment..

Because God made it for everyone to enjoy and remember His goodness and love..


Thank you Lord for your love for me.. it is so wonderful..


No comments: