Thursday, May 19, 2011

Building blocks..

Took this photo from my church.. where all the little kid would take toys, balls and other stuffs to throw and play in a small room! Sometimes my little ones will take one of these blocks and puts it in their mouth.. haih.. it's hard to keep them out of trouble.. but I do try :P



When ever I see blocks.. I always remember them being the building blocks.. building blocks of their imagination, foundation and education.. They play with these, they learn to play with these in the beginning stage of their lives and later on, they may even use the block's alphabets to spell!! ahahah..

..


One of my fren ask me Why have I not taught my children the basic knowledge of Christianity.. alamak~~~ My son can't even talk properly and you want me to teach him the what??? ahehehee.. dun stress them lar.. (dun stress me also.. ahahaha) I know in this challenging and demanding world tt we live in, we ever so often tried to compete, compare and do our best for our kids.. but really? I rather they learn how to burst their teeth first before learning to appreciate God's goodness becasue at the age they are in, they cannot fully understand much..

..
You may think I am worldly.. LOL.. I just think that we do what we can and don't compare ourselves with other ppl.. If we are better then average ppl then we can praise the Lord, if we are below then we need to also praise the Lord.. just do our best according to the strength and faith God has poured out into our spirit..

No comments: