Friday, June 17, 2011

This is the lovely gift my Youth gave me this year! Awesome right?



This is really nice.. I keep it safe and I will bring it this sat to show to Rebecca.. She have not seen it yet wor.. Got my old Corbis photos somemore.. which I dunno how they got em..
I wonder wht they mean by Spotty..hmm.. my face got a lot of spots?? akakaka.. may be?

This Elijah some more gave me softdrinks which only my hubby n kids drink.. I got drink but less lar.. but anyway.. he owe me akakakaka.. :P the thought that counts right! Absolutely! love it! My birthday this year has been pretty special eventhough I dun get to go out and enjoy much.. but it has been very very memorable and I'm just so greatful for everyone who remembered.. I thank God for everything that He gave me! I am truly blessed! XD


No comments: