Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The word 'Should' ahhehehe...

ahahahaa.. i know i 'Should' just keep my opinions to myself.. but remind me to have wisdom everyday I get older.. Let me learn new things and grow stronger in wisdom and righteousness..

I know a lot of young ppl out there believe and know what I am saying BUT be cautious of your attitude towards the elders. Dun be rude, disrespectful or ignorant.. No matter what, everyone needs to be respected.. to do that is to be humble and teachable, even when you think you know everything, you can still learn from an older person.... listen first, don't judge the 'wrinkled filled face' by it's cover :) we may learn a thing or two...

1 comment:

Claire said...

You have a nice blog. Try to visit my blog too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks