Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Awesome Bak Zhang from MIL...

There were 18 Bak Zhang made by my MIL and do you know how long it takes to finish it?
1 DAY!!! :D we had it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!! sooooo yummy!!!!
When I was eating it.. I didn't though about taking photo of it! I just want to keep eating :D it taste soooo nice!!!
Some of the Bak Zhang I help tie one.. but hor.. very lousy work ler.. ahaha but i tried my best and keep at it.. at least i help tied up a few lor in the end.. ahehehe... This time i really ate a lot coz I've not eaten Bak Zhang for a very long time :( like years! and good and nice Bak Zhang is sooooo hard to find now.. and it's sooo expensive ler the nicer ones!!! I wanna learn how to make next time!! It's actually really hard work lor.. really tidious and time consuming..
MIL teach me please? :D I'd like to learn all the steps.. I'll never be as good but I know I will improve.. pray pray I'll get the chance and the time to really learn and really cook it...

No comments: