Thursday, January 19, 2012

Life goes on...

Received some unpleasant news from my new company today tt make me a little sad n moody.. But, it is good it is good. Who could tell me tt it is not good except myself right? It could be a really good thing. :) I will just have to trust God n listen to his direction. My only fear is that I wasted too much time trying to figure out His direction.

Today in the office we had a debate bout religion. I know what I believe will not be so acceptable in everyone 's eyes n there will be disagreement and sensitive issue. Declaring who is right n who is wrong. Very very sensitive issue, really. When I discuss these matters with friends, my goal is not to prove or to win, but rather to show understanding, mercy n grace. Some may think tt this action is wimpy act n tt I am not firm in God's truth or words. That I did not stand up for the Lord etc ( you know wht I mean lar hor) but its ok. Coz I only care what God think of my action n even though some out there may disagree with my method of grace, I have peace in me to know that what I did was right. I am not here to prove Our God is the one true God. I am here to share the gospel (share not argue) which is the great commission n most of all- love the Lord your God with all ur heart, all ur soul, all ur strength n with all ur mind; and love ur neighbour as urself, which is the great commandment.

So, in the end we agree to disagree and it was a peaceful ending. I do hope to share in a better way next time, but if one is not ready to receive let us not rush it. We can only pray that God's grace will touch their lives m truly bless them like how Jesus have blessed me.

Btw, I just realised tt there r Christians out there who doesn't believe tt Jesus is God! Tt he is just a prophet tt shared the good news.. I dun believe it... If He is not God, then why do we pray in Jesus name? We pray in Abraham or Elijah or moses's name lar.. Or in paul's name??? (see, even Christian teaching will differ..) it is scary to know that there r Christians out there who could think tt Jesus is not God!!! I have heard of other religion telling me tt Jesus is a prophet but not from a Christian!? Seriously? What is wrong with the world!?

With this said, there will be ppl who will disagree n really believe tt Jesus is not God as how I truly believe tt Jesus is God and not mere human. Jesus is God in human form. My prayer would be that God will give me wisdom n grace to show others how great is my God. If others dun think He is, it doesn't matter coz I know He is, and I pray that me And my household, we will serve the Lord... (praying hard for my own family to encounter Jesus.)

Ok, am very sleepy d.... Night night

No comments: