Friday, August 24, 2012

My old drawings...

Not the 2 real life picture... That was drawn by an old fren of mine.. The anime was mine though.. Use to be addicted to anime.. When I read I was in a trance.. U dun disturb me or u will get a good scolding from me. Never liked to be disturbed.. It was hard to rid of my years of anime addiction.. I was such an addict that I converted all my housemates into addicts!! Imagine that!! Haha it was fun though to share the passion in the same house hehehe.. Ah... Those were the days..

I am trying to think of something I am addicted to now.. Ah.. Simple. Facebook lor... I use to be addicted to blogging.. :D now currently, face booking.. Hmmm.. I may or should change addiction soon.. What would be a more healthy addiction ler??

I remembered dancing to the song 'Addicted to Jesus' before :) I am thinking am I Still addicted to Jesus?addicted to Jesus!!!

1 comment:

James Chimuka said...

That,s great art,i love it