Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We need God more than we think.. I think?

I think so... I always think that I hv it all figured out.. Well, being a nobody then became a somebody actually is like a dream come true.. :) but that is not the ending.. It's just the middle... Like a story, we hv a beginning, the middle n then the finale! Most of us would be living in the middle of our life story...

But life has a lot of stages.. There's the infant stage, toddler stage, pre school, primary school, secondary school, pre-u, university/college then from there we call it our career path which is most likely our adult life.. Then from the adult life we can again hv different stages of adulthood, there's career stage, courting stage; if you hv the courage for it, marriage stage; and if u dare!!! Parenthood!! And if you are blessed grand parenthood!! :D and the list goes... Wait... Hmmm.. I think tts it? Unless our kids or grand kids decides to hv kids of their own super early.. Great grand parents!? Wow.. Not sure how many of my generation will be able to enjoy that.. Well, I can live long enough to find out hehehe..

So what is my point? My point is... That there's still a very long way for us to journey in this road called life.. Unless of course times up for us all of a sudden you know.. Still, we hv a long way to go.. Especially those that reads n writes blogs.. Those Much older than me writes books or a website... Seldom I see them write a blog... So I am talking about my generation n those younger than mine..

We may think that we hv it all n we got it all figured out n that we r all set to go.. But life will throw us a curve ball every now and then to remind n humble us that we need God to walk the talk and talk the walk. And I am sure no matter how matured, no matter how experienced, no matter how wise we get to be, we are going to realize that ain't nothing gonna matter if we don't love God n His ppl n obey His calling for us.. Ain't nothing gonna matter unless n until we get our relationship right with Him; nothing's gonna matter until our desire is His desire, our will His will, our passion His passion, our doings His doings.. We r not God, never have never will be, but God expect us to be His own n not just act like His own or speaks like His own but love like His own, thinks like His own, see n listen like His own, live life like His own. He expect the best from us, He is not expecting perfection, He expect character, attitude n heart, nothing more n definitely nothing less..

No comments: