Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Trying not to be emotional about it...

How do I explain how I feel about my life right now... Well.. Feelings are over rated!! Hahaha I refuse to let my feelings get in the way of my day and my life, even though feelings and emotions is a big part of me.. My intuition and my gut feelings are from my emotions.. But this time, being emotional about it is not going to work.. I know how I feel and I know what I should do and I will do it right and with a clear conscious.. I will not do what I think is not right and if I have to do it, then I will have to walk away from the temptation.. In Joseph situation, run! Remind me to run HS, and not be the person I hate to be.. Coz I know i am a better person..
I struggle with this like a torn stuck to my foot... Painful and irritating! Trying to pull it out and throw it away the moment I can..only God knows what am I talking bout and out siders will think an conclude my situation on something else entirely.. Cannot blame ppl geh, coz others dun know geh mar.. Only few knows what am i talking about and what am I struggling right now...
Anyway... I know God will have His way with me.. I hope I learnt it and passed it with flying colours.. Either that or I failed and redo the test again... I dun want the later!!! :( let me pass let me pass~~ I dun want to redo... Let me settle down and focus on this part of my life right now.. Lord, help me with patience and perseverance.. Give me wisdom and knowledge.. I need Your help more than ever my Jesus.. Amen...

No comments: