Friday, April 12, 2013

It's a beautiful day!!

I wonder have I passed the test? Barely I think.. :p continue to pass and continue to bear better result every time! Lord, I need you, always~~

No Compromise!!! Limitless!! By planet shakers.. This is the 2 songs I heard recently that really captured my attention.. As we are in the year of God's jubilee, we faced many obstacles and trials few months back.. Temptations, challenges, heart aches, discouragement etc.. These trails are necessary to our spiritual growth.. Without these test we wouldn't grow up and we will never the meaning of humility.. Because if things always goes our way, we will get big headed n proud that we are of no use to God or to any one else around us.. We don't have love, no kindness, no joy, no peace, no success..

I thought about those who are suffering without God.. Who can they turned to? Who can they rely on? Who can they trust? Who can they hang on to? Who would be worthy of their love n all their life? Parents? Spouse? Friends? For the older friends, our children? Our work? Who Or what? I must constantly remind myself to look for God for all things.. Sometimes He will ask me to look for someone else to get the ans coz I am too distracted to listen directly from Him..

Hey friends, when you are feeling down and you think that you cannot trust anyone else.. I'd like to encourage you to trust in the one that created you, the one that really really knows you, the one that hold you in His arms and love you unconditionally. Not talking about your biological or step dad but rather talking about God, your Heavenly Father, your friend Jesus and your counselor, the Holy Spirit..

May you have love, faith and hope.. And the greatest of these is love...

No comments: