Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thought of the day..

For about 1 whole year I tried my best in the new vocation that I embark into since 2012 but in the end, I had to leave and take on another career path.. 

Next week I am starting my new career in a new company starting a new direction and a new focus. Taking new challenges is scary and uncertain.. but if I do not change, nothing will change.. 

As I serve in the youth ministry.. I have been asking this question recently, have I not been doing all these for Christ? Have I been doing this for myself? I do not think so.. but then how come others think that I could have done all these for my own sake?? wouldn't it be easier to just don't do anything? take the easy way out and focus on my family and career, not a ministry? Isn't it burdensome to do something consistently and it is consistently tiring and troublesome? really? Am I asking for trouble by doing all these? because after a while, it wouldn't matter anymore.. what I have been fighting for will just be lost in time.. gone with the wind.. phewwwww~~ Feel like the palmist now. Emo only.. or the writer of Ecclesiastes, everything is meaningless!!!!!I tell you!! MEANINGLESS!!!! LOL.. it's funny lar.. it's not meaningless.. I know.. I know.. 

When I looks at my children, it is not meaningless.. God has a purpose for everything.. I just need to do what I am suppose to do NOW.. no more no less.. and just like any other parents or spiritual parents.. What we want is want God wants from our children/sheep.. DO WHAT THEY ARE MADE TO DO AND DO IT NOW! 

The devil is full of lies, he keep slipping into our minds and tries to con us from doing God's will.. telling us that we are not going to make it till the end, so why even try now.. Telling us that even the leader that we follow is not going anywhere far, so why even bother.. Telling lies so we will get hurt and gossip about ppl IN THE CHURCH that hurt us.. really?? Is that the best that you can do devil!? I am not afraid of you!!!  I know your tricks... Yes, I may have looked like I have been discouraged and defeated but I am not knocked down by you, you snake! You are going to taste the dust from my feet so get behind me and scram!! You plan to take God's flock away from Him? You plan to ruin their faith and go against God? you wished!!! My God will prevail! He will overcome you as He had done it over and over again!! He will do it again and you know it satan.. your lies will never hold true.. it will never last! just like a battle, I may have lost some battles but my God wins the wars for me!!! Just you wait! 

Going to get ready for youth meeting now.. not many are faithful, but God will work with those who are. Use all of us Jesus for your kingdom.. We are nothing without You.. nothing.. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work Susana!
Your hardwork isn't a waste. In fact, you have been a blessing to my life. How much you've sown into my life, how much you spoke into my life, how much you've cared. You are one of the people that made me who I am today and I'm grateful that I met someone like you. One I can call my leader, mentor, friend, and mother. Love you lots!

Mag said...

Thanks dear :) I am glad to have met you too..