Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bangkok Patience

Went for a Bangkok trip recently and one I have learn beside never go to Bankok in May or June coz its very HOT!! Is being patient..

Working and living in KL have made me think fast, do fast and walk fast… fast fast fast!!!!! It good for career and it’s an efficient way to deal with things and situations, especially when dealing with problem solving.

In this trip, I learn that being patient and wait is an attitude that shows love. So can you guess how I need to be patient??

When you get older, your parents gets older too and as your brain starts to get smarter, guess what.. theirs gets deteriorated. Their actions and thinking ability becomes very slow and you can actually anticipate what’s their next move as they move in slow motion.. WAHhhh you cannot imagine how frustrated I was when this happens!!!

But you know what? I love my parents and no matter how slow they get. Respect and honor comes b4 my self-righteous ways. My frens, a word of advice, NEVER DISRESPECT YOUR PARENTS. You are a fool to do so! We will never be able to repay the good they have done in our lives, even though I only knew my step father for a few years, he and his children have treated me as a family and that kindness is priceless. What more your own flesh and blood???

Every time I wanted to explode during the trip!! I keep reminding myself that they are older now, not like it used to be and more I need to cherish every moment we have together..

We don’t regret what we have done better; we regret what we have not done better.

So remember to love and honor your parents for it is also expected from us. No matter how difficult it may seem.. Love your parents…

No comments: