Monday, June 11, 2007

Tagged by Rebecca.. as she is thinking OF me too..

5 things found in my bag (same as Rebecca ler.. Ooi Rebecca, you went through my bag eh?)
- Bible - Organiser- Our Daily Bread booklet- Keys- Purse

5 things found in my wallet - money - Identity card- Maybank card- Photos of Nigel n me..(jangan muntah! hahaha) - A list of things to buy in Bangkok.. (nothing in there for you :P)

5 favourite things in my room- Photos of Nigel, my mom & family, frens and CPY- Books..- My creative box.. (contains all my art stuffs) -radio (Nigel give one ah...) - Daily verses (card)

5 things I've always wanted to do... - travel around the world - continue to lay the foundation of Love in CPY - to teach and be good at it - continue to share my life with those God love -continue to do God's will

5 things I am currently into - wedding preparation - Bangkok Trip - CPY next schedule - meeting target - reading and prayer

5 person that I tagged- Nic - Jin Ing - Jeremy - Sandra - dunno liao...

No comments: