Sunday, June 10, 2007

Recently...

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen!! Sorry for not up dating my blog recently. Much have happened for the pass couple of weeks :) good things and it have kept me busy for a while.

I had a visitor lately, stayed in my room. Siew Wee :) an English teacher from Sarawak. She is very friendly and from what I know, she have changed a lot.. became a better person! We chatted, share views, laughted and had breakfast when ever we can. hahah

Invited some frens over for dinner too.. ;) Praise God the food was ok (ya.. i cooked) . Lydia was there (a very good cook! She cook great food!!) Tien Ching and Michelle..

Worship leading again,I am so nervous i forgot how to start a song! hahaha.. If were not for God's Grace, I don't think I can continue to lead in worship.. i mean, i am not good at LEADING worship.. i just know how to be a good support singer! I dun know the key, how to play (any intsruments), what's the right tempo, how to teach others to sing or do better in worship.. No.. useless.. :( I have to teach CPY worship leaders to worship lead and here i am doing terribly.. Despite all this, God never stop from doing what he wants to do for his people, for his church.

God doesn't look at our ability and skills to show His wonders, He only needs a willing heart. So I would like to encourage who ever that is out there who feels they cannot do anything right, cannot make anything work or cannot do anything great. You are wrong.. with God on your side, He will cause you to be able to move mountains, no matter how bad you think you did, with Him there, you can be assured that He will take care and be there for you.

What do you want more from Worship? i want more of Jesus in my life. How bout you?

No comments: