Friday, December 26, 2008

Alexander's First Christmas

Actually, it’s our first Christmas with Alexander as it is more meaningful to us now then to him.. it will be meaningful when he is older and look back but for now… Nigel and I are the ones enjoying the first Christmas with Alexander….


We went to Ikea the other day and took some nice pic with Alexander.. I took the most lar but not a lot..

I love this photo... feels so homey and comfy...

Love the Christmas tree also..


Then we went to church on 21st and had a good time also..

I think this year’s Christmas is the most relaxing one ever for me as for the past few years the youth have been expecting to present on Christmas day and normally I would be so stressed trying to make sure everyone had done their part and got prepared.. I do think Pastor and Jaecie helped and they did not insist on any presentation from the youth this year. Nic also helped push the presentation till next year.. So more work next year CPY!!! After a long relaxing year end.. be ready for an active 2009!!!

It’s good a take a rest for a while, after 3 months of rest from all ministry, I feel rested and ready for action.. In 2009, I may not be able to be there 110% (physically) but I will give it my very best to. In 2009, I really think God wants all His young ppl to have fun and lots of em’. We can learn a lot of things from having fun too and of course we shall also have some serious stuff, serious and yet FUN! Really want to focus on getting more personal with each other and cultivate the togetherness among the young and cg.

I even though about organizing a Bazaar.. Second hand Bazaar, where everyone can bring their old stuffs to sell.. just to cultivate tt togetherness I was talking about just now.. Fund raising?? It can be also.. will discuss with leaders later and see if it can work or not :D

So many things to do yet so little time! But I am taking it easy as right now I need to priorities and focus on what matters most…

.. I know what matters most to me… the question is, do you?..


No comments: