Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The trip to Europe 2005...

I really want to go travelling again.. but a bit susah lar now.. since I am a mother already, I’m not so free anymore and whatever that I earn it would be best to save it for my babies J Of course go for a short trip and local trips is alright but I was talking about Trip to Europe!! I went there once in 2005 and it was a blast!! I really really enjoyed it but I miss Malaysia more though.. (I really dunno why. It could be the Sun.)

Share with you some of the places I’ve been to Europe.. It’s really cool… especially the flowers and the buildings there.. so wonderful…


Roses...

All sorts of colours and sizes...

The red rose is really huge!! as big as the palm of my hand..

Purple roses... such a special colour...

Orange colour rose..

All the roses and flowers above was taken at the Rose Garden, London. The moment we walked into the Garden we can smell the roses. It's sweet smell is really relaxing and beautiful...

I;m not sure what type of flowers on the above pic but it's really colourful and nice...
The pic below are my fav flowers... Daisy!!! A Happy Flower...


A castle at Germany that we visited...







All the flowers above was from Germany... from all the 6 countries i visited, i love Germany the most... The field was amazing and breath taking..

Look at it... doesn't it looks peaceful and calm?


Even their wild flowers are pretty.. (i suppose when the foreigners comes to our country, our wild flowers seems pretty to them also. ahahaha..)

This is for the Tulip lovers... :D


Country side in Finland

Super fresh fruits... Hmm.. yummy..

The buildings in Finland... super awesome and grand...

Cute little cottage...



You who have been to US, Europe or even Australia (or NZ), we are really blessed..

.. but eventhough Europe is beautiful and the weather is nice..

..there is no place like HOME..

No comments: