Friday, March 6, 2009

Back to life... back to reality...

So where did i go for the past few months if not in this cruel reality?? keeping myself busy i suppose ahahahaha...

Going back to Sabah again tomorrow.. cleaning up and organizing my mother's belongings in her old flat. We are not going to sell the place coz then we can keep her things there for us and our children to remember her by... I really wished that our children had a chance to really get to know her.. They would have loved her to bits..

When life is hard like this, I really want this world to just come to an end.. Jesus to return and there will be a new Heaven and new Earth.. I wonder the people that lived in the war zone would they have had the same thought?? May be they want to live more.. because they have not seen the best of the world yet and looking forward to the future where there will be no war...

If i were in the war zone, i will be so eager waiting for Jesus to come soon.. coz i will really really want everything to end... have a conclusion and have a new start.. I some how feel like that now.. but am I really ready for Jesus to come?? i think i am but I wouldn't want to be over confidence coz i am human and i do sin... I just hope God continues to tell me my sin so I may confess it and repent asap.

What a farrrr sighted thought ei? ahahaha ya.. i think too much.. so bite me! :P

No comments: