Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stay Focus..

I need to refocus my mind on things that matters most right now..

Need to prioritize properly. I hope no one will judge me if I say no to certain things/ certain activities... I remember a prophecy that was giving to my a few years ago.. The prophet mentioned that I will be very busy with activities because ppl see something that they want from me and I have to say no to some of the request but yes to the genuine ones...

I think now is the time to do so... but honestly i feel when i say no to certain things, especially in church ministry, ppl tend to judge me.. not just me lar.. many ppl also kena judge.. It's like your activities in the church defines your spiritual maturity... does it??

I know serving is what God want us to do... but i dun think it defines our spiritual maturity....

I really should reconsider my role in my beloved church... i really want to fulfill all the roles but to whose expense?? my family???? I do not want to be like King David.. a great and wonderful leader but a lousy father... (some more he got so many kids...)

Honestly, anyone you know that is so active in the church (wordship leader, youth leader, cg member), work full time and a mother & wife who are coping well?? I mean really well?? I need to speak with her and see how she manage it... I am currently in all this position and i give it my all to all the responsibilities... I am so grateful for having a wonderful husband like Nigel who understands my needs and have always protected me from being 'over loaded" with stuffs... but i still can't help it...

If I have a choice, i will drop Worship leading... but there is only 3 worship leaders (including me) right now... how to drop like tt?? Youth ministry has always been my primary ministry.. no matter what, it is my calling. CG... i need my buddies to pray and know me better than anyone else.. work.. of course i need to work to support my family... (tyring to do something else though) and being a mom and wife who does the house work and keep the family healthy.

Lord.. let me stay focus... on You.. On Your kingdom... and not my problems...

No comments: