Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why is this hapening???

Can you believe this?? Coz I am still in shock...
I just got to know that my mom's eldest sister just passed away...
She has been missing my mom ever since she knew about my mom's sudden death. She thinks about my mom a lot and i think felt depress. According to my other aunt, she fainted one day and died not long after tt.. she was berried last Wednesday...
It's so sudden!!! The last time I saw her was years ago.. before i went to study in Uni.. now i'll never get to see her again.. we use to be very close, especially with my 3 cousins.. but after my grandparents passed away, there were some issue that made my mom very up set towards them so we stop visiting each other.. my mom never forgave her.. my mom still feel hurt on what they have done to my grandparents...
This month has been a horrible month for me.. I feel I cannot settle down.. emotionally I am on a roller coaster ride.. but mostly the point in my ride is almost always DOWN... what is going on? Is there anything good to come out of this? How much God thinks my heart can take??
No matter wht my aunt had done, she is still my aunt and even though she has caused my mom pain also.. i forgive her.. as i mentioned in my mom's funeral..
"I hated all those whom have caused pain towards my mom, but now i forgive you so you may have peace....so we may have peace...."

No comments: