Thursday, February 19, 2009

Please don't ask... now is not the time...

I know many meant well by asking about my mom's situation but I don't want to relive those moments right now.. it's not frustrating, it's painful. You will not be able to imagine how I feel every time i have to remember those days agian.
I will definitely remember it for the rest of my life but I do not wish to relive it by sharing it in such detail.. i may share is more openly one day, when my heart is not as broken as it is right now... because my experience may help anyone out there who is suffering from the same situation.
I know I can use my sufferings to help others because this pain is so intense, no one can go through it alone. No one could ever understand the impact of this experience unless one has gone through it.
Do I feel alone? Since no one have lost a mother like this? no, i don't feel alone... coz i have family and friends who cares and prays for me... they may not be able to take away the pain and grief.. deep grief... but their word of comfort "She is now at peace with the Lord." helps my mind to be at peace. I know all these truth but i'm not able to see it when my heart is in pieces. You know what I mean? So, thank God for family in Christ whom kept my mind on track and in line with God.
Thank you Lord... please take care of my mom... tell her how much i love her.. and miss her..

No comments: