Saturday, February 21, 2009

Something strange???

It very occur to me that taking photos during funeral was strange... but if you keep on posing may be it is a bit weird...
I have been to some funeral when i was older so i dun really see ppl actually taking photos so during my mom's funeral, my uncles and other relatives took photos like no body's business... i think it is normal for Sabahan to do so coz i remember when i grandfather (a Kadazan) passed away when i was 5 years old, i got photos to remember tt incident. so ya, it's normal to take photos and posh during the funeral for Sabahan..
The funeral MUST be held for 3 days.. for family and friends to visit.. from morning until night someone needs to be there to welcome any visitors... One thing funny about it is that they also encourage the family to stay over night with the body (like the olden Chinese) but i told my father's family that we are Christians so we need not stay for my mom's spirit is not going to come out from the coffin and walk around at night. (that was the reason they gave me when they say we should stay over night lar... say she will be lonely wor...)
I dun blame them lar.. they are Kadazan Christians and they still believe in all this funny things (some from Chinese, some from Kadazan tribe's beliefs) because of the environment that they are in... If i were to stay there all my life, i think i would have believed the same also..
I wonder you all ready to see some of the photos from my mom's funeral or not... may be not so soon lar.. it may so so weird to you all... i even ask Nigel can I take my mom's photo in the coffin... he stop to think for a while and said that's my mom, if I dun feel scared, it's ok.. so i did... but will not show tt lar..
I choose a place for her ashes to be put and the number is CEO 7. Cool ler??!!! 7 is this number of completion.. and she had runt he race well and completed her journey well.. CEO?? (Chief Executive Officer..) well, it's for us to remember it easier la... it sound.. well funny also... when I explain where my mom's ashes is allocated... "It's at CEO 7!!" I am not being disrespectful, please. But i suppose we should not be overly serious about things of the world... coz it's really temporary... but things that can be stored in Heaven... now tt is something we should look into seriously...

No comments: