Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am just human...

Last Sunday one of my church member told me i look ok tt day.. I hope she didn't think tt i have forgotten my mom and moved on... I mean i have moved on.. i need to.. If not, I will be miserable and sad all the time for the rest of my life..
I want to remember all the wonderful things my mom and I use to do. But i still can't think of it for very long coz i'll start crying again... depressing huh? I am trying to keep myself busy so I wouldn't have to feel so lonely... i mean i do have frens and family... but they are not my mother... and i feel lonely without her... coz we use to talk all the time on the phone every Monday night and we up date ourselves on what have been happening in our lives.
Now, i call my step sister lor... at least i get to call home... i miss calling home to my mom...
I need to move on... i need to live.. that is what my mom would want me do... She is a strong person and she'll want me to be strong too... even though i sometimes break down but i am still trying and trying hard..
Everyone can only see my smiles and laughter... it's alright.. just know tt i am human too.. i cry... so dun be surprise if i do once a while...

No comments: