Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Between You and Our Heavenly Father..

God is a wonderful Father, don't you agree?
.
Just the other day as Nic was worship leading, I got this barrier between me and God because I keep thinking that the music is going to be really loud and I can't really hear myself worshiping God. haih~~ so I thought nothing special is going to happen that Sunday..
.
Just then, God came to me in a vision. I saw myself as His little princess again.. (A vision I had before) but this time the settings was different.. it was not in the thrown room where all the officials were having the Kingdom's meeting.. but it was in a beautiful garden full of flowers...
.
I was picking flowers and was looking down and The Father walked next to me... As I noticed His presence, I looked up, smiled and hold His hand.. and we stroll around the garden... Just the two of us..
.
My tears begin to flow and my heart was filled with His love and joy... I truly feel like a child again.. a child with no care in the world, a child that is safe in her Father's arms, a child that is contented just being with her Father picking flowers in the garden.. Sweet and simple..
.
In the end, I realized something... it really doesn't matter who is the worship leader.. It really doesn't matter how is the songs are played.. what matters is how we really want God's presence to be there with us all the time.. It matter how we truly love God.. it matters do we believe that we will see Him there...
.
Sometimes when ppl pray for someone but do not believe it yet the person being prayed for believes it... God still answer the prayer. why? Don't give ourselves excuses that God did not show up because that person singing sucks, that musician is lousy, the drummer is bad at tempo himself.. etc.. If we are the musicians and etc then we can improve lar.. but if we are the ppl waiting to worship the Lord.. it should not matter coz only Jesus matters.. not the music, not the voice, not the skills..
.
As musicians and worship leaders we MUST want to improve.To give our best to our Lord... but as worshipers, worship with what ever we have,with out heart spirit and soul; worship in spirit and in truth..

No comments: