Thursday, August 6, 2009

the Ans to Logan's question.... life of abundance anyone?

It's about 1 and half years have past, our wedding day.. Nigel and me..
.
Been listening to the songs we played on tt day.. Barbra Streisand & Bryan Adams - I Finally Found Someone, Michael bubble' - everything and Rascal Flatt's - my wish.. ah~~ all the sweetness in the world cannot contain it :D
.
I feel so happy..
.
Logan asked me (and others) is my life or am I living in abundance as God had promised? I didn;t know how to ans it then. yes lar but is it really abundance?..
.
Now when I look back.. Yes... I have life in abundance.. I have lived my life in abundance.. may not be as prosperous as i wished it could be.. but surely it has been a pure joy living..
.
No problems? no worries meh? NO SUCH THING!! ahahahaha but i can truly say my life is fruitful.. i dunno how others may view it because I dun have a high flying job, nor a rich family background, not even have a big church or ministry to show for.. but honestly I have much more than i ever wanted.. and that is peace, joy and love.. and every time there are (will be) obstacles in front of us.. we find hope, strength and courage to face it with God...
.
Isn't that living life with abundance? We have all that we ever needed.. Family.. friends... love ones... and a God in whom we can trust...

No comments: