Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Daniel fast meals..

I have done Daniel fast for about 2 weeks... because having to cook and prepare the food too much.. I have decided to do a different fast for the rest of the weeks to come..
And... because I have been breaking it once a while (sometimes I dun even know I am breaking it coz it has so many “pantang” or restrictions.. )
.
Here are some meals I had while I was fasting.. It was fun to think of all the food I CANNOT eat and heve to think of ways to make my meals a pleasant one.. but it’s taking too much time.. I need to make time for prayer too hor..
.

SAlad with potatoes


Fruit juices without added sugar...

This one kesian lor... Kenny Roger without the chicken... apelar..
This is my breakfast... yummy~~


Cappati~~~


Avocado with red apples... super yummy~~~ really nice and healthy...

Another breakfast... looks nice hor.. but the stawberries are too sour..


..but it looks really yummy though..

This is ABC soup~~~ i added some green salad into it.. not too bad.. :)

No comments: