Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's your life~~~ young men!!! (More and more of you really needs a wake up call!)

I know many will find this to be true.. "That it's my life and don't bother me with your standards and your silly request.. Let me be and let me live my life as I please!" Very irresponsible response don't you think? As if your life does not affect anyone else's life.. As though you live on an Island, as though no one cares, as if you can control how it will turn out in the end... (When I mean in the end... I mean THE END.)
...
You are hurting people around you by your actions and you are telling yourself that it is not your problem.. they are the problem.. coz they bother? coz they care? coz they begged you to stop doing wht is wrong? coz they dun want to see you like this? and you blame them for everything you are going through now??
...
Ello? So many people go through what you went through.. but you know wht? they didn't use it as a excuse to hurt others or themselves.. not matter how bad those bad people had hurt them. They are not weak or ashamed or suferring with self pity, but they have the courage to stand up and do what is right! Don't blame it on sickness! Don't blame it on the family up bringing! Don't blame it on God! Don't blame it on other people that you think they should have cared or understand! Stop blaming and start doing something positive, something right!!! Look to God!
...
You say they nag too much.. please lar? look at yourself? aren't you also doing the same thing? keep saying the same thing over and over again.. har? i've seen this before.. and guess what.. It was me.. yes.. me... SUSANA.. keep going in a circle and dunno how to get out of the pitt! BUT I have and many have also came out from the pitt of destruction into the light.. it will not be easy and it will take our whole being and much of God's help to do so... I believe EVERYONE is able to do so, it is a lie if you think you can't.
...
And I will tell you the only person that could help you is God, Jesus, Holy Spirit.. but if you choose to stay away from our heavenly father.. then you are on your way for destruction! Take heat!! I still think you are a man that want to please God, a man that wants to do the right thing, a man who will rise up and glorify our Lord.. but if you have to "take all your heritance, go out party, used up all of it and have to share food with with the swines." then only come back to the Lord.. so be it..
...
I'm not encouraging you to be 'the P labeled son', (which parents in the right mind wants to see their children go through tt!!!!??? siao ah?) but then, if it is your choice.. then I pray that God will still be in control and one day, when you are ready to come home.. you are always welcome with arms open wide..
...
BUT remember this--- there are consequences for all the action we have done in this world.. the people that we hurt (just like how others have hurt you.), the people that we mistreated, the opporunities that was given to to us.. could be gone.. wiped out.. no second chance.. so take heat!

No comments: