Monday, November 29, 2010

God is a great God...

I love my church because I know how God feels about her.. She is the apple of His eye.. She is His baby.. She is His love of His life, the bride that He is coming back for...
.
And when someone makes the choice of leaving our church, no matter how unacquainted we may be, I feel a small piece of my heart goes with them... what more for good frens whom decided/decides to go? A big chunk of my heart follows them where ever they may be.. some pieces of my heart is in SG, JB, Germany, PJ, Miri, some where else and soon coming in Kuching..
.
There is a saying.. "when you always give a piece of your mind to other ppl, sooner of later you'll have no brain for yourself.." (LOL.. i actually think tt it is funny and true in a way..) Likewise, when you always give a piece of your HEART to other ppl, sooner or later you'll have no heart for yourself... It means tt we CAN become so discouraged by people leaving and moving on else where and feeling left behind by them just because we care and love them so so much...
.
But.. I believe in a living God :) with a living and growing heart and spirit.. Our broken hearts will be mended, not replaced; our brokenness will be acknowledged, not brushed aside; our pain is healed, not just survived..
.
yes.. my heart will still go with my frens who left us, and those who soon will... but my love for them will not go away nor disappear.. I shall always miss them and keep them in my heart.. because every time they leave.. they bring a part of my heart with them... AND I shall not be discouraged for My God is greater than the miles apart, greater than the sea that separates us, greater than the heart ache of seeing you go..
.
God is a great God...

No comments: