Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To my depress fren..

I want to encourage you to be bold and courageous! I know it is hard and it is terrifying, but know that when it is in God's plan, everything will turn out fine :) I believe that you can overcome this.. And when you think you are all alone there and all ur other frens are here.. Remember that YOU are not alone.. We are always there for u, in prayer and in our thoughts.. and when you need someone to talk to.. We are here via msn or FB :D while Jesus is just a prayer away..
Do not be afraid because real love will drive out all fear so know that Jesus loves you even though this decision may be scary, but when it is done out of love.. there is no reason to fear.. (make sense kah?? LOL) I'm writing this at 1am in the morning.. a bit sleepy and blurr.. some more hv to wash the bottles before i go to bed..
but I love you oh.. Jesus loves you even MORE!!! so I must write this now to encourage you to not let this situation beat u up! (Literally!) Dun cry, dun be sad, dun feel depress... You shall overcome.. you shall be given the strength to move on and move forward.. and no matter how far u go.. you are not far from our hearts.. :') love u~~~

No comments: