Saturday, December 1, 2012

5 years today..

It was my wedding day!!! Wow!! Time flies.. 5 years d.. It has been a wonderful 5 years.. Not without troubles or challenges but it was wonderful :) we went through a lot and we realized that we both can change for the better each time.. We are both not perfect but we are working on it and we are committed to each other.. I pray that no matter what we will make it till the end.. Till we meet our creator once again...

I know perhaps finding that special someone is not as simple as it seems, but I can tell you that staying committed to each other takes more strength, character , grace and love than anything.. Hey, I am not saying its just from my part, it must also come from our spouse too... If not, dun think it can work out right.. Not work out nice, perfect or spotless.. But just right..

I am not trying to portray a great family with all smiles and happy moments.. It constantly build character, patience and understanding.. It's not always rosy n it's not always pretty.. Things can get pretty ugly but God is there to help us through it.. God guided our hearts, keep us down to earth and honest.. Many things will surface in due time but I know I can always rely on Jesus..

I can only do my best as a wife, a home maker, but truly everything is in God's hand sometime.. We are still limited beings.. I am not wonder women.. (Even though during my hen's night, I hv to wear a wonder women's costume.. All thanks to my dear fren's idea lar.. Just because I didn't kena her kau Kau during her hen's night, that is how she repay me T.T haha but I had fun!! We had fun.. Hor??

My wish is very simple, that we both grow old together happy n healthy until we get to see our grandchildren together.. That our mind can still choose to do what we want to do and that our body is also able to do it.. together... Amen!

No comments: