Thursday, December 20, 2012

The recent going ons..

Wah!!!~~ I was Soo busy with traveling for the past 1 month!! Now I can breath n take a little time for myself n my family...

I went back to home town with my fily but its more for me to meet up with my relatives and old frens.. It was a great time to be home and catch up with my old pals n family.. Awesome time.. More updates n photos on that period soon...

Then after that, my Singapore business trip.. Didn't manage to meet many fens coz it was on weekdays but business wise, it was good and fruitful.. Good time to be there n took some nice scenarios of SG's Christmas decorative lights.. More on Tt later as well...

Than my latest n most recent activities was my CPY youth camp!!! Awesome camp if I may say so myself!! Met our expectations both spiritually and Emotionally!! It was such a great discovery time for the youths as well as team building time when they did all the challenges with one spirit.. Awesome!! All of us had the best time!!

More updates later :)

No comments: