Monday, December 31, 2012

The last day of the year..

It has been a great 2012.. With lots of challenges n blessings.. Unexpected blessings.. But I know coming year will be a great year too. Full of new challenges n obstacles to overcome.. Did u make a list this year? A resolution list for 2013?

I did n didn't hahaha coz I hv yet to finalise it in writing coz I want to pray first and then make up my mind.. Coz it's just brain storming first right?? Haha I know I know.. Why dun I just pray first then get the ans right away.. Dun waste time brainstorming since not going to happen.. I am still human with human needs, I want to know wht would be the diff if I plan my plan and when God gives me his plan.. Even if he gives me his plan, it doesn't mean it will end up how I expected it to be.. God's will is very awesome one.. I cannot explain how far sighted he is in his planning.. Haha I can only trust in His guidance n grace..

And before I set down my 2013 resolution!! I hv broken one of it!! Kakakakakaka I am so bad at keeping resolutions!!!! Since today is the last day.. I give myself the last last last shopping spree day.. (I got a pressie for my hubby's birthday d.. hehehe.. he can use it during cny.) After today.. Everything is budget!! Absolutely budget!! Remind me if u read this blog n see me often.. Budget budget budget!!! :D

Time for cleaning too!! Yea!!! I live the look n feel of a clean n organised room.. I thank Jesus for a great year and a great time with family n friends this year.. My youths has been very close to God n themselves, which makes me rejoice in The Lord.. Challenges may come but blessings is just around the corner.. Hang in there church!! Hang in there young ppl!! Hang in there hubby!!! Hang in there Susana!!!

No comments: