Friday, July 5, 2013

Being cheerful....

I think many people cannot 'tahan' cheerful people being around them.. they will think that they are fake and naive.. Not everyone thinks that way lar.. but really.. come to think about it.. because the law of attraction, people who have the same characters tends to come together and gel well together.. coz they are similar and they have some how found the kinder spirit friend that shares the same view as them.. 

So it's not easy to find a cheerful person now a days.. cheerful doesn't one lives in the clouds all the time, silly and always in the world of their own.. I believe being cheerful is a choice and a state of mind that we can choose even when we are going through hard times.. again, people will think that it's being fake.. Not necessarily.. yes, I agree sometimes someone is being cheerful just to hide the tears behind those smiles and happiness.. but real cheerful people will really shine and always see the bright side of any given situation.. They will always know that the storm will pass and the sun shine will come again and sometimes even the rainbow will greet them.. 

For those people who cannot stand cheerfulness in someone is a shame... basically when we are like tt, we are actually envious of others happiness and that we cannot appreciate or even share his/her happiness.. I for one if I think the incident is nothing to be happy about, I really cannot share the person's joy.. eg, hearing a person just given his/her virginity before marriage being happy about it.. har? what? what's wrong with you? You may think that I am judgmental, but I am not, I just don't think that is a good idea to be happy for something unethical and something so secrete like sex should only be given to the one and only life time companion, to be given so freely to someone who may not even take care of you when you are sick. I still love and treat the person the same way but please stop being happy for the wrong reason.. I can't stand it.. 

The perception of right and wrong is so diluted that who ever feeds the wrong kind of cheerfulness will encourage the wrong kind of value.. Let say I CAN feel happy together with this person and share his/her happiness not because I believe tt it is right but because I don't want to judge or don't want to become unpopular.. what will happened to the person perception? he/she will think tt is it acceptable and continue having the dilution that this is a great thing and he/she will spread it like wild flower because no one told him/her that actually this is not such a great idea.. 

That is what happen to many ppl now a days right? because your friends support you, you feel you are on top of the world and you can conquer anything! Even though it is wrong, you wouldn't say that to a friend, would you? I want to challenge you to do your friend a favor.. if the person is being cheerful for the wrong reason, smack the fella back into reality and still love them.. When I say smack,it is for those who are very close to you.. for the not so close friends.. tell them in humility about the reality of it.. remember... the key here is humility.. no both sides.. 

I am a cheerful person :D and sometimes ppl can't stand me also.. because they feel tt I am showing off.. even though I have a good and great reason to be happy, not everyone can understand it.. (but some of my crazy friends will!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how do i follow you on here?

Unknown said...

setmymindonthingsabove.blogspot.com