Thursday, July 4, 2013

My current fav dish.. Actually, I have always loved salad.. Yummy~~~

Ever since I started trying to make my own salad in 2002 with my then house mate, I really fell in love with it.. 

After that, I tried different type of salad dressings and different combinations of veggies/fruits etc.. 

Now, I am back on salad craz again!!! After taking a chance on a rather expensive salad dressing, smallest bottle in their range for the same price.. So logically, it should be the best one so I tried it! This is what happens when we take some risk on trying on new stuff.. Absolutely delightful dish!! 

The salad dressing is RM 19.90 for 140ml... Not much for that kind of price. But it's nice.. Hmmm... 

Most of the time I add mixed nuts with my salad.. Sooo nice.. Then sometimes I have bacon in my salad.. Heavenly.. Then this morning, I add an avocado.. Wow!! Taste so good!! I really love salad!! 

I'd love to have this for my Christmas present hahaha.. 

And I am so salad crazy now that yesterday when my family and I went to have McD for dinner, I have no appetite to eat and I keep thinking about my salad.. 我已经中毒了!hahaha 中salad的毒! hahahaha farny!! 

Hope you enjoy the pictures hehehe





No comments: