Thursday, December 19, 2013

I am logged out!!!

I am logged out from FB!!! They frozed my account and ask me for my ID! Sot meh!!! I am not going to send my ID like that!! So many identity theft in the world!! I rather live without FB.. Ask them go fly kite.. They wouldn't die without me also lar.. Worst comes to worst, I creat another account and start all over lar.. Kan? Apa susah? ........ Actually, troublesome lar!!!! All my contacts!!!! Old friends and family!! Can find lar but still.. >:( as if they took all my pictures and moments on FB..

Hmmmm... Suddenly made me realized about the virtual world.. It can a gone just like that!! And we thought we could savor it or keep it as a record of our lives but the fact is that, nothing really stays forever.. I mean nothing that is truly important.. Made me really think that FB is really not so important I guess? Erm.. I dunno~~~ yet~~~ coz I just lost the acc >~< I may have FB withdrawal later.. How? 

No comments: